The Yang Family public form is one of the best low-impact exercises ever devised and is one of the most accessible for beginners, for this reason, it can be learned effectively with online tai chi classes. For such a gentle exercise, the results and benefits of Tai Chi Chuan are quickly noticeable. The Tai Chi teacher that I learned from, like all of the best masters, had a way of cheating old age and practiced well into his 90’s. Below are some of the health benefits Tai Chi practice provides. County Donegal’s coasts and the countryside is a great place to practice Tai Chi as is Ireland in general.
The health benefits of taking Online Tai Chi Classes and practicing regularly:
- Improved balance, posture and mobility.
- Increased flexibility and range of motion, especially in the hips, lower back and core. Yang Style Tai Chi emphasizes flexibility.
- Practicing Tai Chi in Ireland is a great way to get fresh air and enjoy the outdoors. Practicing Tai Chi in Donegal especially is hard to beat.
- Deepening and lengthening of the breath, again the Yang family Tai Chi method has a highly developed breathing method.
- The ability to use the ground as leverage for internal strength applicable to everyday tasks.
- Toning and strengthening of the muscles and tendons, especially of the legs.
- One of the key health benefits of taking a TaiChi class is the improved ability to manage stress and anxiety.
Read more about the benefits of Tai Chi and How to get them here.
Authentic Tai Chi Teacher with 20 years experience
At the time I started studying with my tai chi teacher I had no idea what I was getting into. I had never heard of Tai Chi Chuan. I had been reading books on meditation and was but it seemed remote and inaccessible. On the advice of a friend, I decided to seek out a teacher to study with. Basically I walked up to a random stranger and asked him to teach me meditation.
Read More about my experience as an online Tai Chi teacher in Donegal.
Contact me for more info on Tai Chi classes in Letterkenny, County Donegal and Westport, Co. Mayo Ireland.
You can also follow iFlo Online Tai Chi Classes on Instagram. I regulary post short Tai Chi video lessons there.